Monday, November 30, 2009

One Last Photo

And thus November comes to a close. With something of a whimper. It's always a letdown, an anticlimactic ending. No fanfare. Just the end of another month. And now I have another chunk of words under my belt. Will I do anything with these words? Only time will tell.... If history is any indication, the answer is a resounding no. But, you never know, right? Right.

So, thanks to all of you who followed along this month. It was great knowing you were out there, checking in, rooting me on. Big ups (as the kids say) to Scott and Erin who have always been the most vocal supporters of this effort. Thanks to my friends who pretended to be interested when I spoke entirely in word counts and Dewey trivia. Also, to Chris and Megan and every other staff member who did all the work while I sat and wrote. And to Kim, the most amusing muse who ever mused.

~aa

No comments:

Post a Comment